Chrons & Lymes Diseases
MMS or Sodium Chlorite treatment.
I have been debating whether to post this experimental Crohn’s treatment I used on myself. I have recently been reassured that this method is relatively safe when used as directed so I am going to post it here.
Keep in mind, this was an experiment with only one person involved, so it is possible that it was a fluke, but I doubt it. I have used many different methods to control this disease so I am fairly well versed on what works somewhat and what works well. The method of action is such as it should be able to improve most symptoms in most people. I am somewhat worried about someone who has severe damage to the intestinal tract and how they would react to this chemical. Extreme caution should be used if this is your situation.
The chemical I have been using is Sodium Chlorite. The Sodium Chlorite is mixed with either Citric Acid or Apple Cider Vinegar. This changes the Sodium Chlorite to Chlorine Dioxide. Chlorine Dioxide is the actual chemical that is ingested.
Chlorine Dioxide is used in water treatment plants to kill pathogens. It is also used in meat packing plants to disinfect meat. It is one of the best disinfectants on the planet.
Chlorine Dioxide steals Electrons from acidic bacteria and kills them in the process. Normal bacteria have a pH similar to your body’s pH. It does not appear to kill of any great amount of beneficial intestinal bacteria. I never took a probiotic during my use, and had no digestion problems after treatment. As a matter of fact my stool was completely normal for the first time in years.
I will not go into detail at this point because there is quite a long and complicated story behind this chemical and how it came into use. It is sold under the unfortunate name of Miracle Mineral Supplement or MMS for short. Jim Humble is the inventor of this treatment, and his story is quite incredible. So incredible, I did not believe any part of it at first, but after investigating the chemical nature of this, I could not argue with the science behind it.
I have used it for my Crohn’s and my wife is using it for Lyme disease. It has worked well for both of us. She will require a longer time period to know if it is capable of killing all of the bacteria, but we are hopeful.
To read my experiences please check out the link below. It is somewhat jumbled because it was copied from another forum.
MMS or Sodium Chlorite is the exact same chemical used in an older medicine known as
Dioxychlor(TM). Dioxychlor(TM) has been in clinical use for over fifteen years with tens of thousands of infusions at the American Biologies(TM) Integrative Hospital and
Medical Center as well as other clinics and hospitals throughout the
Dioxychlor is somewhat weaker than MMS, but that is the only difference.
The reason I believe it worked so well for me was simply because it killed all of the bad bacteria in my intestinal tract. It just did what my immune system should have done to begin with. I have been completely normal for over a month. Now in the last couple of days I have some signs that the bacteria may be starting to accumulate again, so I am going to take a few doses to bring it under control.
It is cheap, easy to mix, and very effective at killing bacteria. If you have Lyme disease or another bacterial related disease, it will give you a flu like reaction due to bacterial die off. For most people the initial side effects are the big D and nausea. After the bacteria are cleared out of the intestinal tract the big D goes away.
I was very worried about possible side effects in the beginning. But since the same chemical has been used for years in the Dioxychlor product, I am not very concerned about it any more.
Do your own research and make your own decision. It is an experimental treatment and some people have gotten into trouble when they try to start out at a high dose. Do not start out with more than one drop. I do not know if it will work for everyone, but it is unlikely it would only work for me.
For the chemists out there, here is a link to an explanation as to how it works.
For the long unbelievable story, and it really is hard to believe, see the following.
I do not sell or have any financial interest in this product. I am not a health care professional.
Here is an additional report about Crohn’s Disease
Bacteria In Cows' Milk May Cause Crohn's Disease
Article Date: 11 Dec 2007 - 4:00 PST
Crohn's is a condition that affects one in 800 people in the UK and causes chronic intestinal inflammation, leading to pain, bleeding and diarrhoea.
The team found that a bacterium called Mycobacterium paratuberculosis releases a molecule that prevents a type of white blood cell from killing E.coli bacteria found in the body. E.coli is known to be present within Crohn's disease tissue in increased numbers.
It is thought that the Mycobacteria make their way into the body's system via cows' milk and other dairy products. In cattle it can cause an illness called Johne's disease - a wasting, diarrhoeal condition. Until now, however, it has been unclear how this bacterium could trigger intestinal inflammation in humans.
Professor Jon Rhodes, from the University's School of Clinical Sciences, explains: "Mycobacterium paratuberculosis has been found within Crohn's disease tissue but there has been much controversy concerning its role in the disease. We have now shown that these Mycobacteria release a complex molecule containing a sugar, called mannose. This molecule prevents a type of white blood cells, called macrophages, from killing internalised E.Coli."
Scientists have previously shown that people with Crohn's disease have increased numbers of a 'sticky' type of E.coli and weakened ability to fight off intestinal bacteria. The suppressive effect of the Mycobacterial molecule on this type of white blood cell suggests it is a likely mechanism for weakening the body's defence against the bacteria.
Professor Rhodes added: "We also found that this bacterium is a likely trigger for a circulating antibody protein (ASCA) that is found in about two thirds of patients with Crohn's disease, suggesting that these people may have been infected by the Mycobacterium."
Back to Testimonial Page